Second Revision of Gnome Stones Doc + Debian Weirdness

You can download the second revision of my GNOME Stones doc
from http://www.funky-penguin.co.uk/gnome-stones-doc/

This version is still missing screenshots and pictures but
they will be coming shortly.

The sgml appears error free here on my Debian box but it is
likely that there are some errors in it, Kenny from #docs is
in agreement with me that no errors appear on Debian, very
strange.

I have contacted the GNOME Stones author but haev not
received a reply (yet!) concerning sound support and other
details.

Any feedback would be most welcome.

Rob

--