Gnome documentation contributors from Sun.

Hi Dan,

We've already had some offline discussions regarding the need for a Gnome Style
Guide, so I thought I'd better publicly volunteer the following resources from
Sun Microsystems:

- Michael McElree

- Pat Costello (me)

As newcomers to the Gnome Documentation Project, we are eager to contribute to
current and future developments. Both Michael and I are technical writers with
lots of experience in developing style guides, as well as extensive experience
in technical documentation generally. We are both based in Dublin.

We are looking forward to working with all the old and new Gnome documentation
contributors on matters of style, and indeed in the art of creating Gnome
documentation.

All the best,

Pat