Re: Finished/Updated Docs ?

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 12:07:24PM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

> Has anybody finished writing any docs since GNOME 1.2 went out?  Has
> anybody finished making substantial modifications to any documents since
> GNOME 1.2 went out?

Dan -
I sent a similar list of gnome-utils docs to the translators shortly
after the 1.2.1 release went out, detailing which apps had
translations (few of them) and which ones needed them (most of
them). I'll try to track down a copy of the list if you want it.
Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net (h)