Re: News from the Open Source Documentation Summit

I just wanted to chime in here real quick.  In the last few months, I've
kind of taken over supervising the metadata project at MetaLab, at the
University of North Carolina.  I'm very excited that things have really
started taking off and that there are so many people that see the need for
metadata.  For all of those interested in contributing or just seeing what
we are up to, please check out

metalab.unc.edu/osrt/omf

This is the official site.  Comments and criticism are most welcome.  I
monitor the gnome-doc list or you can just send me an email at
omf@metalab.unc.edu  Hopefully, development will continue rapidly and
we'll be able to distribute tools that individual projects, such as
gnome-doc, can use.  Thanks again.

Jim Ray

Jim Ray					      WebslingerZ/Metalab Fellow
jimray@metalab.unc.edu                            metalab.unc.edu/jimray