Doctable/netscape woes fixed: my proxy ate my cookie.

On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 02:12:04AM -0600 or thereabouts, Dan Mueth wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
>
> > Okay. For reasons beyond my ken, Netscape is refusing to allow me
> > to login to the doctable to add things. It occurred to me to try
>
> Has anybody else had this problem?  It is important that everybody can
> access the Doctable.

Now fixed. Cookies. I was telling netscape to accept cookies, but I
forgot to tell Junkbuster to allow cookies from the domain. Sigh.
Net result was that I could login to the main page but not transfer
the being logged in to the pages I wanted to edit. Two solutions:
	Either tell netscape not to use the proxy for that domain.
	Add www.gnome.org to /etc/junkbuster/cookiefile.

Quite why it took me two weeks to figure this out, I dunno.

Telsa, now new and improved with added cookies