Re: [Anjuta-devel] Question about versions

<snip>

> anjuta1 is in stable use, so it will be available atleast till anjuta2
> is usable for the public.

Talking about which, what is the status of Anjuta2 ? Any chance of
getting pre-pre-alpha :-) tarball release so that I can give it a swing
(no CVS access .... blah blah..etc.).

Also, will it be too difficult to start providing Anjuta2 CVS tarballs
from the website  in the near future like we do now for Anjuta1 ?

<rant> Why GNOME CVS does not provide SourceForge like nightly CVS
tarballs is beyond me - surely it can't be that difficult/resource
intensive ? After all, I'm sure there are lots of other people like me
who are behind company firewalls which generally only allow FTP and
HTTP. </rant>

Regards.
Biswa.