Re: Spatial nautilus - fantastic - but what about the rest?

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 04:20, Martin Ebourne wrote:
> interface. All we need to do is replace all of the browser furniture with a
> single icon; to save the file the user just drags the icon to where they want
> it. This completely models nautilus where when you drag a file from one
> window to another it moves/copies it.

100% of the support staff at our College operate with full screen word
processing, spread sheet etc.  Dragging an icon to save it would be a
terrible thing.  There just isn't enough desktop space to support this,
the way I envision your concept working.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>