Re: LibXML2 Indentation

> Just to put a final point on this: first I got the following delicious
> mail from that person:

You should make it complete then and not half otherwise people may get a
wrong impression of the whole.

1) This was my mail to the list which I have sent to desktop-devel-list
   and gnome-deve-list. Everyone sees that there is no offensive nor
   insulting comments inside it.

2) Was your first official reply to me which was highly offensive and
   not really friendly written. You put yourself on a dominating
   position and once again replied to the evil complaining user. And I
   was asking myself what I did wrong again.

3) I again replied to you and tried to be political correct only pointed
   out to you that I have issues getting offensive feedback from people
   and further went back to the context of my initial questions.

4) I again got a reply from you highly offensive and I ask myself what I
   now did wrong again. I haven't done anything wrong, nor was I
   offensive till then nor did I wrote bad about anything. But look how
   that guy replied to me.

5) He got the answer from me that I think suits best to how he wrote.
   Not best but it wasn't meant for the public at all.

6) The first time I got a halfway usable answer from him that I could
   categorize to be halfway readable and this time it sounds like 2
   normal humans would sit on a table and exchange 2 normal sentences.

7) His mail showed up on the list containing some quotes from a private
   email.

That's it. Now you can judge yourself but not earlier.

Greetings,

Ali Akcaagac