Re: [Re: [Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed]]

    Ariel> I know more people who know lisp than Python.

    >> I know more people who speak English than Chinese.  Therefore, more
    >> people must speak English than Chinese.

    Ariel> How can you know that python or perl is more used?  How can you
    Ariel> say python compares to chinese and lisp to english?

I can't.  I just just demonstrating the fallacy of your argument.  Seemed to
me that you were implying that since you know more people who are
Lisp-literate than Python-literate that meant Lisp was somehow more
important to support than Python.