LibGlade query: glade_xml_signal_autoconnect_full() help.

Hi

About a day or two I asked this question but no one answered. So I write
again, this time making it simpler for those who intend to answer it an help.

I'm using libglade for my applications dialogs. So I wanted to know how to
get the ease of glade_xml_signal_autoconnect() and versatility of
gtk_signal_connect_full() in one. I believe glade_xml_signal_autoconnect_full()
 is the answer, but I can't figure out how to use it. Can anyone help?

Archit Baweja
In 1869 the waffle iron was invented for people who had wrinkled waffles.