My app is not translated !

Hi

Well... I know this is a stupid question .... And that it probably not
belong here too... I apologies for that

I want to translate my app to my native language (swedish) and I have
made and edit the sv.po file ... in the po directory of my source tree
when I compile it it still is in english as I first was writing it in.
Do I have to modify something else too to make work ? I made the po from
the POT file... did I miss something here or did I do something wrong ?

/Magnus
--
Magnus Wirström
Alien Software Development

Linux is like a wigwam ...
No gates, No windows and an Apache inside....