Re: guile gnome-terminal macros take 1

First, you probably want to check if the user has a customised script in
place.  You should be able to get the filename with:
  fname = gnome_util_home_file("gnome-terminal.scm");

Then if it doesn't exist get the system wide config file:
  if (!g_file_exists(fname)) {
    g_free(fname);
    fname = gnome_datadir_file("gnome-terminal/script.scm");
  }

This should give you the location of the datafile without having to hard
code file locations into your program.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au