Re: Promotion campaign for GNOME 2.14 release?

2006/2/22, Steve George <slgeorge gmail com>:
> All,
>
>  According to the timeline
> (http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen) we're about a
> month away from GNOME 2.14 product release.  Aside from release notes what
> about doing a promotional campaign for the products launch?

I personally think that GNOME 2.14 is not that exciting to start
promoting it. The only good thing is more stability and a smaller
footprint. To promote GNOME needs to get something to be excited about
in one of the next releases.

I hate to say that and I think 2.14 is a good release but it lacks
excitement, because that did not seemed to be the design goals for
this release.

Thilo Pfennig
--
http://vinci.wordpress.com