[gnome-db] unixodbc and gnome-db

Hello,

I sucessfully connect to a Microsoft SQL server through UnixODBC/FreeDTS
My .odbcini has indeed just one DSN, which name is victoire (anyway)

* "isql -v victoire name password" works
* OpenOffice works using the sdbc:odbc:victoire connection string

But I'm unable to configure it through gnome-database-properties.
I dont' know the exact syntax to put in the "connection string" (which should normally be as simple as DSN=victoire)
I always have the "Could not open connection." message.

libgda/libgnomedb are version 1.3.3
mergeant is 0.60

Thank you for any advices.

--