Re: [gnome-db] Libgda Firebird provider patch

 Greetengs !!
 Attached gziped patch for libgda Firebird provider with this e-mail.

 I corrected code syntax. I'd apreciate to know if I did it wrong.

 Comments:
1. Function fb_get_affected_rows is not being used yet. It shoud return number of affected rows by a non select statement. Actually is the only
        warning at compilation.
2. If you want to drop a database you should be connected to the database that will be dropped. This is the way Firebirds API works. I'll wait for instructions about what to do with this issue. In the meantime "name"
         parameter is not being used.
    3. I implemented gda_firebird_recordset_describe_column as you wanted.
    4. Firebird uses "DOUBLE PRECISION" as a reserved word for that kind
        of data type.

I'll send more modifications shortly. I'll add support for Blob data type and
for more schemas.

Regards
Jeronimo