[gnome-db] gnome_db_combo and GdaDataModel

Hi,

I tried to insert a gnome_db_combo (associated to a GdaDataModel).
It works, but when I modify the model, the changes are not updated in
the combo.

I just installed the latest CVS version (5 min ago).
If i do understand correctly the documentation, normally changes in the
model should be reflected in the combo.

Is it already operational or did I missed something (I mean, is there
something special I should take care of)

Thanks

Philippe