Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs build error.

>> This has to do with the i18n and l10n. On my box LC_ALL is defined in
>> /usr/include/locale.h (glibc-devel package).
>
> But locale.h does not seem to be included from anywhere. I have no idea
> whether that's what should be done though.

That i18n part has been written by Rodrigo; I don't know much about the
whole i18n process...

>>  You can bypass the problem by
>> removing the lines between the #ifdef HAVE_NLS lines in main.c if you
>> want
>> to test it anyway.
>>
>> I've never had this problem so I can't help you there: it may be a
>> problem
>> on your setup on in mergeant itself. If you find, let me know...
>
> When I #include locale.h, I get this linker error:
> ../libmergeant/.libs/libmergeant-2.so: undefined reference to
> `mg_base_dump'
>
> I'd try a tarball, but I can't seem to find a download link.

Try the --enable-debug option with the configure (or autogen.sh) script.
This feature will include the mg_base_dump() funcion which is used when
debugging to get a flat list of all libmergeant's objects' properties.

Normally it should not be a problem to compile without the --enable-debug,
but I must have done a mistake somewhere. I'll correct it.

Cheers,