[gnome-db] release cycles

Hi

>From now on, we are going to follow the GNOME release cycles for our
releases. This makes our software more reachable by other people, and
let us concentrate on incremental improvements.

This means that for GNOME 2.4, just releases, we will be issuing 1.0.x
releases, which will contain only bug fixes (and which need to be sent
as patches first to the list), and, in parallel, we are going to work on
1.1.x (aka HEAD in CVS), which will become 1.2 when GNOME 2.6 is
released (that is next spring).

I'll send detailed plans in a separate mail.