[gnome-db] Provider-Specific Reserved Words

Dear List,

One of the areas where PowerDesigner (the database designer we use at work)
falls short is dealing with reserved words.  This is perhaps an area we could
address relatively simply in Gnome-DB and get a big win (IMO)

In addition to the standard SQL-92 reserved words, each RDBMS typically has a
number of key or reserved words it utilizes.  If we provided an interface to
allow the GdaServerProvider (or another class, if appropriate) to let us know
what those reserved words are, we could then warn the user when he/she is
about to assign a reserved word to a table or field.

Thoughts?

Ian