Re: [gnome-db] Mergeant forms status

	Uops, it should be sent to the list...
--
José Dapena Paz
Ingeniero en Informática
mailto:jdapena igalia com
IGALIA, S.L. http://www.igalia.com
--- Begin Message ---
El jue, 12-09-2002 a las 13:50, Vivien Malerba escribió:

	It's pretty!

> Here they are:
> pict1 shows the form presented for data insertion. The red rectangles
> show data which need to be entered, the blue ones show fields where the
> default value will be set (if there is no modification).

	It should be better (imho) that this representation of the state of an
entry would be marked as icons and markups over the labels (colors are a
good idea, but it should be complemented with other hints).

> pict2 is the same form where I started to enter data. The green bar
> indicates that the 'imprimable' field will be set to NULL.

	A solution similar to emblems in nautilus would be nice. Again, I
suggest icons. Or... a better way would be a checkbox for nullable
fields. If you check that box, the box is not null, so the field has a
meaning.

> pict3 is the form displaying actual data in the table.

	It's really nice :))

	Did you take a look at Gnome Human Interface Guidelines? The
recomendations which are expresed there would improve the look and feel,
consistency and intuitiveness of this forms...

	A great job!

--
José Dapena Paz
Ingeniero en Informática