Re: success!

Hm...perhaps, however, a) configuration and flexibility is usually a Good
Thing (tm), b) some people may want to speed up their compile time, and c)
that's almost like saying that if you detect MySQL on their machine, then go
ahead and compile the mysql provider (maybe you do, in which case it's a bad
argument).

I don't care myself too much, but others might. You could make it a
--disable-compile-binding-cpp or somesuch and make it an opt-out sort of
thing...

In the end it's up to you, of course, just thought I should bring the point
up.

--
There is a story that a wise and pious man once stood before God, his
heart breaking from the pain and injustice in the world. "Why don't you