Re: C++ API / KDE API

> I'll be glad to have a GTK-- based GNOME library.
>
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> >
> > Ok, so the first step is to create a C++ library which uses the gda-client lib.
> > Then, we'll do the same for the UI library, coding a GNOME (GTK-- based?)
> > wrapper, and, if the KDE people are interested, have also a KDE-only widget lib
> > which will use the libgda-client++ lib.

Ok, all the autoconf/automake stuff is now on CVS. There is a directory,
gda-dev/bindings/c++, where you'll find a Makefile.am. On it, just drop
the 'all:' line and uncomment the rest of the file. I've chosen
libgda-client++ as the name of the library, but if you find a better
one, we're now on time to do so.