gnome-db & bonobo

Hi!

I started yesterday at last to study bonobo. I've started with the GDA
manager, which as we talked, will be a bonobo container for embedding
the config components.

Nick Gorham from unixODBC is going to do the ODBC part, so, as I've
talked with him, he'll do a shared lib with a GtkWidget to be inserted
in ODBCConfig (for the unixODBC project). For gda-mgr, we'll have to
code a bonobo component which will just insert this widget into itself.

I've started just coding the container part (gda-mgr itself), but for
the components I'd like to have all common code shared between all the
config components. Right now, I don't know if there'll be code to share
or whatever, we'll see.

I think this simple struct (just loading a widget or a component, and
letting the component do all the work) is enough for what we've talked.
or not?

Stephan had something done about the oracle config (as shown in the
screenshot). As soon as I understand the bonobo components, this will be
used to test the stuff, ok?