Re: restructuration

Hi!

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 11:00:40AM +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Brian Bruns wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> >
> I think it uses ctlib. If there is an open source implementation of it,
> it would be great to have it working with that.

Well, i will not have time for diving into this library's api until the mid
of october, because i've got a big lack of time in the following month.
I am sure open to try this api, though.

Ciao,

   Holger
--
Operator excuse of the instant:
Flat tire on station wagon with tapes.  ("Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurling down the highway" Andrew S. Tanenbaum)