Re: [gnome-cy] I'r Gad! changeover

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 05:26:24PM +0100 or thereabouts, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> Almost all 5000+ strings that were on I'r Gad! have been translated,

Good heavens.

> I am in the rather embarassing position now of trying to turn the
> files over fast enough to keep up with these guys - Owain is even
> doing half of the checking-in!

I know the feeling...

> I have sent Epiphany to Telsa for commit.

Right, this time I have committed it within a reasonable time!

> I'm off on hols for a fortnight at the end of this week, so to
> ensure that I am not embarassed by 100% completion when I come
> back (and so that Dafydd will not think I am artificially
> truncating sub-projects to make good news stories :-), I have
> added a bunch of new files from kdepim and kdenetwork, along with
> the monstrous Evo.

I am giggling at Evo at the moment. I had a look at strings left
to do it in via Kartouche, and it asked me in a row for "Prof",
"Man" ...and then "Ass". (We think it must be assistant.)

I shall check that last string particularly when it gets done :)

> If there is any Gnome material along these lines, up to the value
> of around 5,000 strings (this will mean that each desktop has
> around 7,500 strings), and you want it loaded, can Telsa send it
> to me?

Surely. Probably tomorrow, though, I think..

> This makes a longer list of files than I would normally like, but
> no matter on this occasion.  Who knows, Dewi and Rhoslyn may do
> such a good job at the Eisteddfod that a new band of helpers may
> arrive to munch their way through these (Owain, Keith and Gruff
> should be tiring slightly by then ....) :-)

Enjoy your holidays.

Telsa