building bonobo-activation cvs HEAD

Hi,

I'm just trying to compile bonobo-activation cvs HEAD (using
_vicious_-build-scripts), in order to experiment with the next
generation gconf-2 :)

But I'm stuck. Compilation stops in the bonobo-activation/server dir:

--snip--
make[2]: Entering directory `/gnome/head/cvs/bonobo-activation/server'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`Bonobo_CosNaming_NamingContext.server', needed by `Makefile'.  Stop.
--snip--

In the server/ directory is a Bonobo_CosNaming_NamingContext.server.in
file - maybe it's just unprocessed by automake? I couldn't figure out
how to make things work.

Could you give me a hint or some tip to make things work here - would be
very cool to finally get my gnome-2 test platform running :-)

best wishes,
domi.