Re: Default menus in a UIHandler

> I noticed that GtkHTML's Editor control creates menu items in Edit/
> without actually creating the Edit menu first. This implies to me that
> there are some menus (I guess File, Edit, and Help are some of them) that
> are required to be created by a UIHandler implementation.

No, it just means that at the moment, anything that wants to embed the
GtkHTML editor control needs to create an Edit menu. Nothing more.

This is a workaround for a BonoboUIHandler bug/misfeature/whatever.
(If the container and the control both create "Edit" menus, the
container's is ignored and the control's is appended to the menubar.
This means that if the control creates its own "Edit" menu, it will
always appear to the right of any menus created by the container,
which meant the Evolution composer had "File View Edit Insert", which
is wrong. So I did the current thing as a temporary hack.)

-- Dan