Re: Bug 100000 filed!

FWIW, three people actually got the day right (Vincent, Andrew, and Ben
Frantzdale); Andrew's was the closest; Ben (using a best-fit method that
forgot that people are asleep at 6:00am) was a little early and Vincent
a little late. Congrats to all three; I'll think of something
appropriate to send out as gifts on Monday if all three of you send me a
mailing address.

Luis