CHANGED TIME: Ubuntu "Breezy" Release Party, Adelaide, Thu Oct 13th

NOTE: STARTING TIME HAS CHANGED TO 21:00 (9:00PM).

Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" Release Party

A new version of Ubuntu Linux, "Breezy Badger" is to be
released on the 13th October.

Bloody good reason to have a couple of drinks!  Food can
also be ordered until 22:00 (10:00PM).

 Where: Belgian Beer Cafe, off Rundle St
        http://www.oostende.com.au
  When: Thursday, October 13th.  21:00 onwards.
   Who: Anybody interested in Ubuntu.

If you're planning on grabbing a bite to eat here (and the
food is quite good!), please let me know so I'm aware
of rough numbers.

The time has changed to accommodate the LinuxSA/SA-AUUG meeting
beforehand - perhaps you'd like to come to that, too:

 Where: SSABSA, Boardroom (1st floor)
        60 Greenhill Road
  When: 19:00 - 21:30
  What: Peter N. M. Hansteen from Norway, speaking on CPIP
        (transmission of IP datagrams on avian carriers).

Please feel free to forward this on!

Cheers,

* If you're in another city, see if there's a party being
organised near you - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyReleaseParty