GNOME 2.13.1 Released!

GNOME 2.13.1 Development Release
================================

Welcome to the latest issue of "The GNOME Development Releases". With
this issue, we start a new cycle (numbered 2.13) in which we will see
plenty of improvements, new features, bug fixes, speedups, etc. We
invite everyone to read (test?) this issue: missing an issue is like
missing your plane. Hrm. Maybe it's not a good comparison. Anyway, you
don't want to miss it, I assure you. Go download it. Go compile it. Go
test it. And go hack on it, document it, translate it, fix it.

For those not understanding the previous paragraph, this is our first
development release on our road towards GNOME 2.14.0, which will be
released in March 2006.

To compile it, you can use the jhbuild modulesets available at:
	http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.13.1/

bindings 2.13.1 statistics:
  tar.gz:   18M total
  tar.bz2:  12M total

desktop 2.13.1 statistics:
  tar.gz:   157M        total
  tar.bz2:  111M        total

platform 2.13.1 statistics:
  tar.gz:   49M total
  tar.bz2:  34M total

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is buildable
and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking purposes.
GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed modules list, please see our new shiny 2.13 page
on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

Vincent

--