Dia version 0.91

After 9 months of work on changing over to Gtk 2.0, we are proud to present
version 0.91 of Dia.  Main improvements in this version include:

* Move to Gtk 2.0.  You should all know what changes this involves --
  better Unicode support, better font support, better lots of things.
* Font handling is now done entirely using FreeType2 (and the Windows API
  functions for the Win32 version).  This does mean that remote X servers
  cannot be used to provide fonts for Dia.
* Some HIG compliance has been worked on, more is to follow.
* Better user feedback using cursor changes.
* Improved arrows that don't overshoot lines.
* Autosave support.
* Better handling of object defaults.
* More export functions.
* More shapes, including over 200 Cisco shape.
* Improved Python scripting support.
* Dynamic refresh support (allowing animated diagrams).

The tarball is available at ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/0.91.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor