New theme proposal for GNOME 2.4 default look

Hi people,
The GNOME 2.x philosophy is that less is more. Based on that I have
worked hard to create a theme that truly embodies that idea so that it
can become the default theme for GNOME 2.4.

After reading Havoc's document on good UI design until my eyes bleed I
managed to see what we all have been looking for. Due to that I would
like to name the first release of the GNOME Colony theme "Havoc's
dream".

You find a screenshot of Colony 0.1 here:
http://www.gnome.org/~uraeus/colony-screen.jpg

You can download the Metacity and GTK+ 2.0 themes here:
http://www.gnome.org/~uraeus/Metacity-Colony-0.1.tar.gz
http://www.gnome.org/~uraeus/GTK-Colony-0.1.tar.gz

Colony graphics are made  by Mike Bryant
--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>
P.S. This might be first and last release of Colony :)