ANNOUNCE: GNOME Games 1.4.0.2 "Where all the bugs go ?" released.

Hi Gnomes and all others kinds of gamers creatures,

I'm happy to announce a new release of everybody favorite set of games,
the version 1.4.0.2 of gnome-games "Where all the bugs go ?" is now
out. This release contains a lot of fixes, so upgrade is recommended.

* New on this release:

	- One more aisleriot game (zana).
	- Aisleriot now saves the last played game (me).
	- Now gnomines pause itself when lost the focus in the middle of a
	  game (me).
	- Now shift + left click == middle click in gnomines (me)
	- New icon for gnotski (Dean Scott).
	- Hide the mouse pointer while we are playing gnibbles (me).
	- Same-gnome show the number of marked stones while playing (me).
	- Change some printfs for gui dialogs.
        - Italian documentation in aisleriot, glines, gnome-stones and
	  mahjongg (Fabrizio Stefani, Christopher R. Gabriel)
	- Spanish documentation in same-gnome, gnotravex and gataxx
	  (Gregorio Robles Martínez, Carlos Perelló Marín, me).
	- Spec file fixes (Dean Scott).
	- A lot of bugs and compilation fixes (tbspit eng um edu mt,
	  drk sgi com, Jeff Ozvold, Matthew Sullivan, Kjartan Maraas, me)

* Availability (when mirrors resync):

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-games/gnome-games-1.4.0.2.tar.gz
http://download.gnome.org/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-games/gnome-games-1.4.0.2.tar.gz

* Future:

The next release should be completely ported to gdk-pixbuf. I'm also
planing to remove gturing and scottfree (i can reconsider it if i get
enoughs complaits).

--
Juan Pablo Mendoza.
La Paz, Baja California Sur.