The Portuguese Translation Team Needs You!

That's it Brazilians and Portugueses fellows!

It's about time we contribute a bit with the project and make free
software such as GNOME more easily available to those that cannot read
the documentation in English. The estabilishment of a Portuguese
translation team for the GNOME interface and documentation is a fact,
but we DO NEED your help! If you think you can help in ANY way don't
hesitate mailing me!

Just think of you children being able to use a computer running free
software (don't forget the REAL meaning of free!) without the barrier
that a foreign language is!

We've delayed ouservels enough! Let's get this thing going NOW!

Wanting for your response,

Many Thanks.

Cleber Junior
cleber_junior@yahoo.com