Re: Question about Firefox and GNopernicus

Hi Petra,

For Ubuntu 6.06, you need to set GTK_MODULES to empty before starting Firefox (1.5.0.x).
Like this,
ginn ubuntu:~$export GTK_MODULES=
ginn ubuntu:~$firefox

Or you can download firefox 2.0 beta.

I think currently firefox doesn't work well with gnopernicus flat review mode.
We'll try to make it work with orca flat review, targeting Firefox 3.0.

Thanks,

Ginn