Festival vs. F-lite disk space requirements

Hello,

We are working on packaging screen reader support for the Ubuntu Live CD, but have gotten ourselves a little confused regarding file sizes ...

Being a Live CD we are quite limited on disk space. We were thinking that we should use the smaller F-lite, rather than the full Festival, assuming it had smaller speech files. However, because gnome-speech doesn't have direct support for F-lite we also needed to include speech dispatcher (and gnome-speech from CVS), so it begins to grow.

Can anyone shed some light on the relative space requirements of Festival vs. F-lite? Does Festival include all it's supported languages by default or are they packaged separately (as packaged in Debian)? We would be happy to settle for English-only support this time around.

Thank you. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

- Henrik