Re: Can't get edgy to boot; also, Orca from powerpc cd?

Cheryl Homiak wrote:
I appear to have created nice coasters instead of bootable cds as the iso seems to start up and then reboots my machine; this happens forever until I remove the iso. The md5sums are ok.

Just checking: are you sure you are burning the ISOs correctly? You might want to check this page: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto

Also, some recent ISOs have been over-sized, but i386 should be ok from the 28th onward. Today or tomorrow we'll likely release 'knot-2', our second alpha, which will at least be tested for bootability ;)

- Henrik