Re: Gnopernicus, brltty and debian

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 07:05 -0700, Tom Masterson wrote:

Hi,

Gnopernicus has an UI from which you can configure it. So, no need to
use or look into gconf keys.

The dialogs you have to look at are:
  1. Startup Mode (make sure that braille is on--- the check box is
checked)
  2. Preferences / 2 Braille / Braille Device (make sure that brltty is
selected)

Regards,
Remus