Re: Gnopernicus speak when I press CTRL+ESCAPE only

Hi Bill,

Bill Haneman wrote:
Jan Buchal wrote:

"If I start gnopernicus it speak only some messages. Switch to window,
create new window etc. for example but not speak a content. However if
I press CTRL-ESCAPE, then gnopernicus speak correctly. This is necessary
do in every new window."
This is very strange, as "CTRL-ESCAPE" brings up the 'main menu' for the GNOME desktop.

Was that change made GNOME-wide? Sun has made that change for JDS (to mirror Windows), but I thought the default for GNOME in general was still Alt-F10.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team