changing keyboard shortcuts with the keyboard?

Hi all
	I have gnome 2.6 on a Fedora Core 2 installation here. My
keyboard has multimedia keys that I want to use, and to do this it
appears I have to use the gnome keyboard shortcuts control applet. Only
problem is, I can't figure out how to change a shortcut using only the
keyboard. Can this be done? If there's instructions on what to do inside
the dialog, I can't read them, since flat review does what it's best at
and locks the machine up when I try to use it.