Re: Balsa crashing during smtp.

Hi
I got the same problem as well, but even when I try and open a mail box Balsa crashes for me.

Luke

At 04:27 PM 1/05/2004, Tom and Esther wrote:
Hi, list.
For the past couple of days I have been using balsa, but there is one
major problem which I would like to solve.  I have also sent a similar
question to the balsa list in hopes in finding someone  who can
thissolve  issue.
I am using balsa 2.0.14, and for the most part everything appears to be
setup and working correctly.  However, as soon as I do ctrl+shift_s to
send emails the mail goes out just fine, and then balsa crashes
freezing up everything on that terminal. Then, I have no choice but to
switch to a new virtual terminal and kill balsa or in some cases kill
the entire x session and restart x.
Is there anyone having this same problem? Has anyone ever solved it if
they did? Any suggestions?
thanks.