Re: Language settings in gnome-speech drivers (and other questions)?

We now have API in gnome-speech for getting speakers of various languages
from gnome-speech drivers, but no engines to test them against
(determining what voices are installed in Festival is a bit tricky).
Cepstral Swift will be a good multilingual testbed for us to work out
these sorts of problems-- there are some changes that must be made in
Gnopernicus as well.

Marc