the state of current orca cvs

Hi.  I've been reading about orca, but haven't tried playing with it yet.
I've seen messages about access to Mozilla beeing broken currently.
Is the access it has to the rest of Gnome also broken?  I'm used
to not having access to Mozilla with gnopernicus, so orca's Mozilla
access beeing broken is no big deal.  At the same time, I don't want to
start with it when it's totally unusable.
Could users actually working with it please give me some idea about
what I can expect.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny