Re: gnopernicus 0.7.11 on debian unstable.

Jason White <jasonw ariel ucs unimelb edu au> writes:

> What's the easiest route to running an up to date version of
> Gnopernicus on Debian unstable?

I am trying to make a long story short: The current version
of GNOME in Debian `unstable' is GNOME 2.4.   We didn't immediately
upload GNOME 2.6 to `unstable' due to the imminent release
of Sarge.  So the GNOME maintainer team decided to upload
GNOME 2.6 to the `experimental' distribution meanwhile, and use
it as a kind of staging area.

So, if you want the latest GNOME 2.6 + gnopernicus 0.8.4,
you should install the packages from the `experimental'
distribution for now, or wait until GNOME 2.6 hits `unstable'.

I've recently posted a little mail to debian-accessibility lists debian org
explaining how to do this, see:
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2004/debian-accessibility-200404/msg00000.html>

P.S.: In the future, it is probably better if you ask
Debian specific accessibility questions on the above mentioned mailing list.

--
CYa,