AMIS player

Hi all,

I came across an old post (from about 1 year ago)
which mentioned the AMIS Project Daisy player.  Here
is an update about what we're doing now:

we are now working on the version-next rewrite (the
current version being a VB prototype-turned-release).
Our development homepage is http://amis.sf.net.  The
programming language is C/C++ and we'll use GTK for
the GUI.  Expected alpha should be out in late May for
Windows.  We hope to have it ready for Linux shortly
after (depending on how overworked our porter is :)

If anyone is interested in learning more, check out
the website and/or drop me an email.

Marisa DeMeglio
marisa dinf ne jp
AMIS Development Coordinator