gnopernicus question

I'm playing with the cvs version of gnopernicus, and liking what I see.
The question I have, is how can I get gnopernicus to read blocks of text?

For example:
I'm in mozilla on the google website, and it shows me that there is a
table, but it does not list what's in the table.
It also tells me that there are paragraphs containing text, but I can't
figure out  how to read those blocks of text.

Is there some commands that I'm overlooking?

Thanks

--
Freenode staff member: dmwaters freenode net , http://www.freenode.net
Debian gnu/linux: http://www.debian.org