Re: Fedora and Gnopernicus

Have you enabled Gnome accessibility for your user account?

gconftool-2 -s /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility -t bool true

That command will enable it for the user who runs it.  You only need to
run it once.

If you've already done that, what errors are you getting?  In Debian,
the errors are printed to the console if I use startx and are in the
~/.xsession-errors file.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny