Re: java access with gnopernicus?

Hello,
I finally discovered how to disable the unwanted synthesizers.  You just
need to rename or remove the unwanted synth driver.  For example, if you
want to use freetts and not festival, remove or rename:
$prefix/bin/festival-synthesis-driver

I did this and finally, after a week of head scratching, have freetts
talking.  Now I need to adjust the rate parameters using a method described
in a note sent to this list three or four days ago to Adi.  Unfortunately,
this may require sighted assistance since speech is now to fast to be
intelligible.

Chris
--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (95% of Full)