dectalk software?

Hello, list.
I noticed that gnome-speech now has the driver for the Dectalk Software from
Fonix. I was wondering what all is required to build this driver. Is the $50
Dectalk rt Software all I require, or do I need a full SDK for Dectalk in
order to build the Dectalk Software driver.
I love the Dectalk's voices and if possible I'd like to build the Dectalk
speech driver and use Dectalk Rt Software as my synth rather than festival
or freetts.
Thanks.