Re: FreeTTS with Gnome-Speech Question

Hi, Marc:

Thought I'd answer this on the list even though I told you the answer by phone ...

You need to edit the Makefile for the Emacspeak ViaVoice speech server and put:

CC=g++

just below the top line.

How does that old saw go? For the want of a nail the shoe was lost. For the want of a shoe the horse was lost. For the want of a horse ...